Rubber track: 90mm×46×400mm
Full-feeding combine harvesters are widely used to harvest different grain crops, including rice, wheat, corn and rapeseed.Parameters
|Full-feeding rubber track
|Cutting bar width
|Min ground clearance
|Rubber track (Pitch×number×width)
- Replace the roller with a bearing to increase the plate
- National Ⅲ emission standard engine
- Transmission with belt for fan, auger, and thresh thieves (Smooth transmission, less vibration, less noise)
- Capacity 8Kg/s
1. The backward rotation function of the large granary makes maintenance and repair easy.
2. Both the chassis front and rear axles are designed in the shape of the Chinese numeral "eight", which gives the harvester more flexibility in the field.
3. The reinforced reel and high rigidity reel tooth make it difficult to deform the harvesting machine.
4. Due to a 96 horsepower large engine power and secondary cutting device, the grain full-feeding combine harvester has an efficient, easy cutting effect.
5. A lengthened threshing drum filtering achieves a better filtering effect with low crop losses.
6. An additional delivery reversing device facilitates the user's ability to clean and maintain the combine harvester.
7. The conveyor chains feature an integrated assembly, which enhances the harvester's transportation capability in the field.
Today, farmers hope to achieve maximum efficiency in agricultural production, which is why the 4LZ-4.2A Combine Harvester was developed. Here at Liulin, we have exported approximately 1000 Combine Harvesters to Southeast Asian countries including Myanmar, Thailand and Cambodia. The annual sales of our combine harvesters in South American countries has also risen in the past five years.
Accessories including the 305 special steel, whole wood engines, Chang Chai engines, and the world's top ten middle tracks guarantee a 5 year service life under normal operating conditions.
The advent of combine harvesters-equipment that does both harvesting and threshing of the grains in a single, automated process-has significantly increased our ability to cultivate crops.
Our 4LZ Horizontal Axial Flow Series Harvester has been one of our most popular products, even back in the beginning in 1994 when we were first established. We invested in research on the Horizontal Axial Flow Series Harvester in order to ensure the harvester met market demands, leading to its popularity among our customers. With the use of advanced production techniques, this harvester, and other products in our catalogue, are available at affordable, reasonable prices.
The crop reaper, and crop harvester put several functions together as crop cutting and de-granulating and others, called combine harvester, our combine harvester is fully-feeding combine harvester can be used reaping rice, wheat, rapeseed, and others, we also offer other farm cultivating machines and equipment like tillers, grain dryers, and other farm equipment.